Finding the Right CRM
It’s important to find a system that not only can protect your customer database but also a system that is easy enough for your associates to adopt and use.
- We’ll help you understand your needs so that we can best assist you in your search.
- Our staff will help train and test and work on establishing best practices, as well as establish the timeline for the system to be rolled out.
- We’re experienced working with every different type of business.
Aid in the Research Process
The last steps of our research sometimes involve testing our top picks ourselves. We sign up for business accounts, try out software demos, downloaded mobile apps, watch videos and contact vendors with questions, posing as business owners on your behalf. Below is the list of criteria that is used to evaluate each software:
- Ease of use
- Contact-management features
- Lead-generation tools
- Sales and marketing tools
- Employee-tracking capabilities
- Customization options
- Automation capabilities
- Third-party integration
- Reporting and analytics
- Mobile access
- Service limitations
- Customer service
We take a personalized approach to finding you the perfect CRM.