Microsoft One Drive is an online cloud storage tool, great for businesses, allows for back-up and collaboration with co-workers. It also allows you to and files, photos, videos, PDF files, and much more. You can edit your documents right from the browser and save them on the cloud.
You can share the files with your co-workers, and work in real-time simultaneously, rather than having to send emails back and forth. The One Drive desktop app allows you to take files from the cloud and access them locally on your desktop computer.
Why One Drive is the Solution for Businesses:
– Better employee collaboration leads to the higher success rate
– Work from Home
– Security is key and vital, and One Drive has your back
– It also has a mobile app, a great tool on the go
– Integrates seamlessly with Teams, SharePoint, Exchange Email
– Users can revert to the last 500 versions of a document by default, essentially allowing them to go back in time for any individual document for up to and sometimes over 90 days.
– Offline editing and syncing files made easy
– No More Accidental Deletes, 30 days to recover it
– 1 TB of Storage Per User
– Document Scanning to OneDrive
Check out the video!